being called annoying is literally the worst thing ever because then you’re scared to ever say or do anything again and you end up isolating yourself because you think everyone hates you and you feel insecure about everything. long story short pls dont call people annoying
♡ find your best posts on my blog ♡
You’re my every thought
Anonymous said: I want to know about the body of "Open when letters". Can you please help me?
So the body of the open letters is going to different for everyone. Just think of what your significant other needs to hear, what you want to tell them and write that. The best letters are ones from the heart so be honest and write down what you feel. But here are bits and pieces (that I remember) of what I wrote in each of my letter.
Open when you…
- are happy — Yayyy, I’m glad you are in a happy mood, unless another girl made you happy… Anyways, I’m glad your day is going well and you are in a great mood. I hope it stays like that for the rest of the day. I love you and hope you have more happy days than sad days while we are apart.
- are annoyed at me — I’m sorry that I annoyed you. I probably did not mean to do it and I really hope you can please forgive me. Reasons why you should forgive me… *insert reasons*
- need a pick me up — Aww, what’s wrong honeybun? I’m sorry that you are having a bad day. I hope things get better and know that you can talk to me about anything. Let me know if I need to beat someone up for you if they are giving you a hard time. Cheer up and hopefully things will get better.
- are sad — see above (I wrote all my letters on different days so I didn’t notice how some topics were kinda repetitive until I was done)
- are having a bad day — Aww, I’m sorry baby that you are having a bad day. I hope things will get better and your bad day will be over soon. Just remember that we will be together soon and don’t let your bad day get to you
- need to know how much I love you — I guess that you forgot that I LOVE YOU, because I do! Do you know why I love you? I love you because *insert your reasons*
- going to a party — Hope you have fun at your party, but not too too much fun :p. I’m glad you are enjoying yourself during vacation. Make sure to not drink too much and have a good time with your friends. I wish I was there with you.
- miss me — Awwwww, I miss you too honeybun. I really missing being in your arms and I can’t wait until we are together again.
- we fight and its MY fault — Oh crap, I’m sorry baby. I hope you will forgive me and that we will resolve whatever we are arguing about. I am super stubborn so sorry if I’m being hard headed and it takes me a while to understand your side. I’m sorry once again that we are fighting and hopefully we will make up.
- we fight and its YOUR fault — Uh oh, you in TROUBLEEEEEE. So some things that will make me less mad at you are (list reasons). I hope one or more of the things will help make me less frustrated at you and we stop fighting.
- need to laugh —*insert cheesy joke and silly photo of yourself*
- are feeling distant — I’m not sure why you are feeling distant. I hope the distance isn’t getting to be too much for you or that you are questioning our relationship. Please talk to me if you are ever feeling this way, because I don’t want you questioning us and I want us to work this out.
- need a hug — *biggest hug ever* I hope that hug helped. I miss giving you hugs and can’t wait to finally give you a huge one when you come back. I miss you so much :)
- counting down the days — (I drew a mini calendar of the month he comes back and put a heart on the day he arrives) We are getting close to see each other! I am so excited for us to be reunited. It has been wayyyy too long since we have seen each other. I can’t wait to finally hug you and to be with you again. I miss and love you soooo much
Sorry that I took forever to respond. It’s just kinda difficult to recall what I wrote specifically in each letter. I hope this helps and feel free to ask again if anything is unclear or needs further explanation.